How do I restore or migrate my Planter data?
Whenever you log in to your Planter account, your account data will be retrieved automatically.
Planter data missing
If your Planter data seems to be missing, double check whether you are logged in:
- Select Settings from the menu bar
- Validate that you are logged in to Planter with the correct email address; if not, select Login
- Enter the email address and password for your Planter account, then select Sign in (or, login using your Google or Facebook account)
Migrate Planter data
To migrate your data to a new device:
- Follow the steps above to ensure you are logged in on your existing device
- On your new device, download Planter then follow the steps above to log in (your data will be synced to your new device automatically)
Having trouble logging in or retrieving your data? Use the Send feedback option in Settings to email the Planter team