How do I customize my garden?
Customize your garden in Planter by adding raised beds, containers, mulch, and more!
Customizing your garden is a Premium feature
- In the garden, long press on a single square to bring up multi-select mode, then select all the squares to be customized
- With the squares selected, select the palette icon
to customize the background (grass, stone, mulch) and foreground (raised bed edging, containers, hoses)Customizations in Planter are visuals- they do not change plant spacings or compatibility indicatorsUse the Raised Bed (Auto) foreground to quickly surround all selected squares with edging
- Select the Rotate icon to rotate foreground elements:
Foregrounds can’t be layered; select one foreground per garden square
To reset your garden background:
- Select the square(s) to be changed
- Select the palette icon
- Choose a new background and foreground, or leave the background and foreground empty to clear all customizationsYou can’t clear just the foreground or just the background - clear all customizations first then select a new background and foreground